Wednesday, November 05, 2008

it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

And not just because Obama was elected last night. Although that, of course, truly helps. Did anyone else see this article? (in my local paper, but picked up from LA). Astounding. Like I needed another reason to get all emotional today. And hopefully it's for reals, unlike the fake David Lee Roth stories from a couple of months ago. Oy.

But! The other reason it's a beautiful day is this:

Speedy Delivery: The Movie

It's Mr. McFeely, people! On the big screen! Ok, not really, I think it's a DVD release - but still! The man who delivered the post for 40 years. Props are due.

Watch the trailer, and see if you too don't get all emotional.

I think I'm going to be riding this wave of emotion for a few days yet.

1 comment:

Librarian Girl said...

Ok, I am at a computer that doesn't have sound, so I didn't watch the McFeely video...but I AM SO EXCITED. Thanks for sharing that!

Site Meter