Monday, November 03, 2008

getting Feisty

Posting quickly today from work (shhhhhh!) And so you know, the “shhhh” is in reference to the fact that technically I’m not supposed to be blogging from work, and not in reference to the fact that I work in a library where silence is de rigueur, okay? Capice?

Okay, now we’ve got that out of the way, I really just need to tell you that after work today I will be boarding a GO bus to Toronto, meeting up with Vivian where we will then be grabbing some dinner, and making our way to the ACC to see Feist in concert! I’m excited!

This show will probably round out the “Elizabeth and Vivian Year of Seeing as Many Concerts as Humanly Possible Before Vivian Births Her Baby Some Time in Early January”. It all started in April, and it’s really been a fantastic wild ride of excellent live music with my great friend, and I’m getting a bit misty-eyed thinking that this may be the end for a good long while. Of course you never know what shows might be announced between now and baby’s arrival, so there’s still a slight possibility that we’ll hit a couple more gigs, I suppose.

After all, I did promise to make her a labour and delivery music playlist. Does it matter if we’re hearing it live at a club downtown?

No comments:

Site Meter