Monday, October 06, 2008

"m" is for the million ways he loooves me...

Walking home from school today:

max: So do you know what my name means?
me: Um - no?
max: Well, the "M" is for mature - because I think I'm pretty mature, don't you?
me: Actually, yeah.
max: And the "A" is - uh....
me: Athletic?
max: Yeah! I'm pretty athletic.
me: You sure are.
max: And the "X" - well, there aren't many words that are descriptive that start with "X" so let's say...um...eXtreme!
me: Cool. But what about the rest of your name, like if you used your whole name - what about "W"?
max: Hmmm....wacky.
me: Good one. And "E"?
max: Energetic! Because that describes me!
me: Definitely. How about "L"?
max: Hmmmm.....well....
me: I know! Lovable! Because you are definitely that!
max: Definitely. And for the second "L"...
me: Hmmm.....
max: Well, I was going to say lackey.
me: *laughing* Really?
max: Yeah. But that's really more of a description of you.
me: Wow. Really.
max: Yep. Really.

Nice.

2 comments:

vivian said...

LMAO! I was eating breakfast while I read this. Cereal almost came out of my nose.

Watkins said...

LMAO! I was eating breakfast while I read this. Cereal almost came out of my nose.

Site Meter