Tuesday, November 13, 2007

smile inducers for 13/11/07

#1 A huge - seriously huge - flock of geese flying southward on my way home tonight. Big honking V - ha, honking, get it? I crack myself up.

#2 Crazy-ass little kid logic in the UPS pick-up depot:
little kid: daddy, what's Diego plus Lazytown?
dad: um....I don't know...what?
little kid: *rolling eyes" daddy, I already told you it's Transformers. Diego + Lazytown = Transformers!
See? Stuff like that makes me go "shit, wow, it's not just my weirdo kids with crazy-ass logic - whew"

#3 Listening to my boys read in French. They have that certain....I don't know what....and their accents? Incroyable.

2 comments:

vivian said...

Those are awesome! I saw a flock of geese flying by at the corner of Bloor and Spadina just the other morning. And they were pretty low to the ground. I love that about where we live. In the midst of a bustling city we can still commune with nature. (I think it might be time for me to get that maple leaf tatooed on my ass.)

e-Lizabeth said...

You KNOW it!!

Site Meter