Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Since we're nearing the start of the holiday festive season (yes, I said nearing - I refuse to acknowledge that holiday stuff has been out since before Halloween) thoughts naturally turn to that most festive of all drinks - the martini.

And, at this same time of year, thoughts may also turn to - gadgetry. So, wouldn't it be cool if you could combine the two?

No, I didn't think so either. Still, that didn't stop the good people at Waring Pro.

Behold:
You can find out more about it at Popgadget, should you choose to know more. I think I'll stick with my penguin.

1 comment:

vivian said...

It's amazing what they'll try to sell you. Some company out there is actually selling a margarita making machine for over $200. Hello? It's called a blender and you can get one at Canadian Tire for $35!

Plus there's nothing better than shakin' the shaker!

Site Meter