Wednesday, November 07, 2007

more smile-worthy awesomeness

#1 How is it that my iPod seems to know exactly what I want to hear when I have it on shuffle? Whatevers. Leonard Cohen, Blonde Redhead, Lush and Arctic Monkeys on the way to work? That rocks.

#2 I love how Toronto looks like the Emerald City - all distant and misty and mysterious - from the top of the hill on my bus ride to work. My daily Dorothy moment, and it's so great.

#3 Upon seeing that someone at work has the exact same dress as me, being told by my co-worker: "Meh. Looks way better on you." Whether or not that is the case? Matters not. Thanks, Sharon.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Cover Sheet Template for Microsoft Word MS Templates. Free Microsoft Office templates, Word templates, Excel templates, Powerpoint templates. cover sheet acompained with your fax letter. Here is a Cover Sheet Template that. Receive faxes on your PC, via email, or with our mobile application To fix it, you can simply switch the setting. Moreover, the amount gets the approval nod within the same day. When you've used up all the faxing pages included in your plan you can continue faxing but online fax services will charge a low fee for every extra fax page you send. Resume Cover Sheet Example Covering Letter Example. An example of a resume cover sheet that does not work effectively is. of the advertized position, and I would like to. am available for interview at any time, and I look. Sending an online fax requires that you send your fax messages in this format: ; where fax number is the number where you will be sending your fax and provider is the domain that is specific to your provider. Same day loans no fax Easy method to fix your demands

Site Meter