Thursday, November 01, 2007

hells no, i won't nablopomo!

So that's pretty much what I said to Vivian when she asked was I going to NaBloPoMo again this year. Last year I rocked it, posting all 30 days. But then, the blog she has been neglected for some time lately, so I really wasn't sure I could do the whole month - and if I can't do it right? Well I just don't want to do it. But then - THEN! I checked out the website and look how new! How shiny! How social! Obviously NaBloPoMo has hit the big time, and they've got the fancy stuff to prove it.

So, I thought, maybe this is what I need to kick my own blog into high gear once again. Maybe this will be the start of a new blogging e-L - all posty all the time! Maybe grand things will come from me participating in NaBloPoMo again! Or, maybe I just didn't want to be left out. You know, the whole "cool kids are doing it" thing gets me every time.

So I'm signed up as of right this instant. Wanna be friends?

2 comments:

vivian said...

Woohoo! Welcome back baby! Your recent lack of bloginess has left me a sad. I look forward to a month full of blog love!

The NaBloPoMo website is great eh? I'm pretty pumped and glad that you decided to join too.

Librarian Girl said...

Aww yeah!

Site Meter