Friday, November 16, 2007

fulfilling my duty

Yes kids, I'm briefly blogging from work. It had to be done, because I'm out of here in 20 minutes and meeting a friend for sushi. Then, I'm off to another get-together because I apparently have a social life, of which I've just become aware. Really. I normally don't have much going on for a Friday night, so to have two engagements? Wow.

I kind of feel like a Cheaty McCheatster, because I accepted both invitations. Do you ever feel like that? I mean it's not like I'm going to be Fred Flintstone where he is supposed to be bowling the big championship game BUT it's his anniversary so he attempts to do both by running back and forth between the bowling alley and the drive-in movie (the drive-in because that's where he and Wilma went on their first date) and he keeps running out for popcorn or drinks and then bowling, and he's totally getting away with it until he slams his thumb in the car door then bowls and gets the ball stuck on his thumb, so he finally has to confess that yes, he was bowling on their anniversary, but it all works out in the end, cos Wilma's like that. Remember that? Well rest assured, I don't roll that way.

I guess I should look at it like the best of both worlds - a nice dinner with one friend, and then some hanging and gabbing with some others. Yes, I think that's how I'll look at it. Huzzah for friends! And a whole hella bunch in one evening. Makes me feel kind of warm and fuzzy inside, really. Yabba Dabba Doo!

1 comment:

Adamsrywi said...

I have scoured the Internet looking for comparable alternatives but I find none. Although, there are still times when the game can look outdated compared to other games like Uncharted and Assassins Creed. However, investigators from Nova found the potter who had made the pots.

Site Meter