Sunday, November 18, 2007

e-L is feeling pensive

It's Sunday night, and I always do a bit of mourning on Sunday nights. It's not that I didn't have a good weekend (I did); it's not that I hate the thought of returning to my job tomorrow morning (I don't); it's not that there won't ever be another weekend or anything. I don't know what it is - it's been with me since forever.

So I thought maybe I need to motivate myself, to embrace Sunday night and look to the promise of the new week! Yes! Welcome, Monday we've been waiting for you! How exciting to start a new week, another Monday to Friday work week! Yeah I know. Not working. I did however find myself a cool motivational sign generator, and made myself a sign. Now remember, it's late on Sunday evening so it's not the usual pure genius you're used to from e-L. But maybe it will motivate you to make a sign and embrace the work week too!



Or maybe we really are just working for the weekend...

1 comment:

Holy Cow said...

www.CustomSignGenerator.com has 5,000 more image generators.

Site Meter