Thursday, November 08, 2007

breakfast conversation

Here's what went down in our house this morning. Max informs us that he's making a movie. I don't know where this puts his plans to run a candy store that is LLBO licensed, but whatever. Now, he's a big movie maker.

Max: so daddy is the special effects guy and Charles is going to be the star
me: so you're the director?
Max: no, Uncle Michael is the director
me: um ok... So what am I?
Max: you're the villain
me: Woo! So can I be Poison Ivy?
Max: no, you're "Viner"
me: um ok....what's the deal with "Viner"?
Max: she covers everything in vines - she shoots out vines!
me: Cool ok I'm in
Max: and also? She has minions.

Seriously, there is not enough coffee in the world to prepare you for this type of chat before 7:30am. And lest you disagree with me? You'll need to go through my minions.

3 comments:

vivian said...

How does he come up with this shit? Look out Hollywood writers! Strike or no strike, if the network execs hear about this those writers are completely out of work.

BTW, can I be one of your minions?

e-Lizabeth said...

Yeah Max is the man with the script. Sometimes though, I do fear for his twisted little mind.

Heidi said...

How does he come up with this shit? Look out Hollywood writers! Strike or no strike, if the network execs hear about this those writers are completely out of work. BTW, can I be one of your minions?

Site Meter