Sunday, May 13, 2007

way down, way down in alphabet town...

ok Viv, tag duly noted, and acted upon:

A - AVAILABLE:
possibly (see C)

B - BIRTHDAY:
January 16th (me and Ethel Merman)

C - CRUSHING:
Roger Daltrey (since I was 15, we go way back)
CSI Vegas men (esp. Grissom)
my new iPod nano (oh, baby...)

D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD:
some mmmmerlot

E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO:
Viv is right up there - and Carly

F - FAVOURITE BAND:
The Who

G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS:
Maynard's wine gums

H - HOMETOWN:
Hamilton (really, and not just cos it starts with H)

I - INSTRUMENT:
um...clarinet (ages ago)
iPod nano

J - JUGGLE:
balls? not so much. but life? always.

K - KILLED SOMEONE:
not yet...

L - LONGEST CAR RIDE:
Hamilton to Florida. Oy.

M - MILKSHAKE FLAVOUR:
boys to the yard

N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS:
just one

O - ONE WISH:
sanity

P- PERSON WHO CALLED YOU LAST:
Vivian

Q- QUICKIE:
okay!

R-REASON TO SMILE:
my boys

S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD:
Throwing Muses - Bright Yellow Gun (did I mention my new iPod?)

T- TIME YOU WOKE UP:
too early for a Sunday - 7-ish?

U - UNDERWEAR:
yes

V - VEGETABLE YOU HATE:
can't think of any

W - WORST HABIT:
smart-assedness

X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD:
name it

Y - YOUR NUMBER OF FRIENDS ON myspace:
please, I'm 40

Z- ZODIAC SIGN:
capricorn

6 comments:

vivian said...

damn right, it's better than yours...LOL

thanks for indulging me!

Viv
xo

Anonymous said...

What is the name of the song that contains the lyrics "way down, way down in alphabet town..."?
I know it exists, but your reference is the only one online.
Pleeeeeese help.

Anonymous said...

the captain's girl sugarpink ... goes by the name of Snowdrop

Anonymous said...

hi there bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking for that singular brand. The prices seeking the velcros were about 210 bucks on every page. But completely I bring about this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

I am curious just what Marlon says about that!!!

Anonymous said...

It's "Alphabet Town" (go figure!) by Gerry Cott. Great tune!!

Site Meter