Wednesday, March 07, 2007

first gig

So last night Charles made his Great Hall debut. A big deal when you're nine and it's only the second time you've played in front of an audience. Hell, a big deal no matter what, when you think about it! It was a very l o n g night, but we were so proud of him, and something tells me this won't be the last time he plays in front of a sold out house. I'm just saying.

Oh, and if you listen closely, you can hear Max say "that doesn't sound like Flintstones".........just before he fell asleep.

Everyone's a critic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent performance for Charles and Company!! Tell Max that I thought it sounded like the Flintstones. :-)

Carly
xo

vivian said...

Woohoo Charles! You're a shining star!

What a great night! It was worth every moment of the 2.5 hour concert just to see Charles up there for a few minutes. I have to admit that one of my favourite parts was just before the intermission when you mom turned to me and said,"do you think the bar will be open?"

Cheers Nana!

Site Meter