Monday, December 18, 2006

three vials of blood...

...two dozen forms to fill out,
and a first stage TB test!

That's how I spent my morning, running from employee health to HR in order to get all signed on for my new job. That's right - my new job. I had to fill out an extensive health questionnaire that included my family's health history and all that. Then came the TB test, the blood pressure and the blood work, followed by a woozy walk back to my car and the drive downtown where I met with HR. They had lots to tell me about, including benefits (!), pension plan, holidays and oh so much more. It was damned exciting, and for those of you who are all "been there done that" just know that for this girl, this "real" job is all that.

Then I went out for lunch with my mum and did some shopping.

The trophy wife lifestyle dies hard.

No comments:

Site Meter