Sunday, November 05, 2006

sunday edition

It's Sunday, so this morning while I did some dusting and other cleaning (really, I do that, just not often enough according to the giant dust balls under our bed - gross) I listened to The Sunday Edition. I really like this show, it's 3 hours of some pretty intense radio. The final hour featured an interview with Alberto Manguel, author of The Library at Night, a book that is on my list of "to-reads". Or rather it was. Now I'm not so sure. Maybe it was just that my brain had taken in a lot of stuff already this morning, or maybe the dust was getting to me, but I found that the dude totally lost me more than once. So, I'll probably still give the book a shot, as it's intriguing to me, and I'll let y'all know how I make out.

In other news, we just started watching Lost from Season 1 episode 1 this weekend and I am so hooked. So uh, why am I two seasons behind? I just am. It has to do with two little kids, working a job that required evening work plus taking a couple of night school courses. I had no tv life for quite some time. But now? Oh well now, no job, no courses and the kids go to bed at a decent hour and - wait for it - don't get up again! Well, until morning that is. So now me and the tv? We're tight again. Oh it's good to be back.

No comments:

Site Meter