Wednesday, November 08, 2006

so you think you can - uh - poledance??

So Blogger was down when I was trying to post earlier...good thing I remembered, eh? Not sure how the "sorry but my provider was down" would play out with the whole NaBloPoMo thing.

Anyway....

Thought I would talk briefly (ok I wanted to talk at length, but it's freaking late now) about how some of my friends decided to do a pole dancing night. Uh. Yeah. So it happened last week, and I haven't heard any details, and honestly, I'm not sure I want details. I'm too tired to get in to the whole thing right now, but as you can probably tell, I'm not a fan. Nope, not a fan. You say empowering, I say demeaning. Potato, potahto - let's call the whole thing slutty. Tell you what, I promise to blog my entire take on the phenomenon known as poledancing at a later date.

To tide you over until then, I found this article and accompanying video rather intriguing - and laugh your ass off funny. So you think you can dance....indeed.

No comments:

Site Meter