Friday, November 10, 2006

red, red wine...

...makes me forget...what I was going to post. Seriously, I had this post all lined up earlier, and it was going to be great...then what happens? I open a bottle of wine and have a glass and pfft...right out the proverbial window. Ah, I'm sure it will come back to me eventually...

So, instead I will give you a treat. Yet another song from the soundtrack of my mind (which is becoming increasingly more twisted, and so much more 80s than ever before). This one wasn't there when I woke up, but something...something obviously sparked a memory long since hidden....cos really, who thinks of the Blow Monkeys anymore?? Oh, and I so had that same hat, hair and eyeliner in high school. Dude, didn't we all? And wasn't it sometimes hard to separate the boys and the girls? Good times....goooooood times.....

No comments:

Site Meter