Monday, November 13, 2006

grey cup week!

So the eastern and western final games were played yesterday and I'm excited for the outcome of the east, but disappointed with the western game. I was really hoping for Saskatchewan, and I'm sorry it was such a rout. But....I am just thrilled that Montreal beat the Argos! It's not that I love the Alouettes all that devotedly, it's just that I intensely hate the Argonauts. But that's just football. Now if it were hockey, I can't ever cheer for Montreal. Strange, huh?

Anyway, on to Winnipeg and the 94th Grey Cup! The 94th, people - this is one seriously revered tradition in Canada.

In other news, apparently we shall never see the sun again in southern Ontario. The drizzle continues, and the fog - oh the fog - continues, and the vice that is barometric pressure continues to squeeze my head. Thank goodness for wine and season 1 of Lost....

No comments:

Site Meter