Tuesday, October 17, 2006

do NOT mess with George

Okay, former GG? Yeah you, bitch. Fine, go ahead and be a pompous ass, but do NOT diss my George. "Reasonably okay looking"?? - you know nothing. And honestly? I have to say I'm a little put out by the whole Clarkson on The Hour and every other radio/tv show I listen to/watch these days. Ooooh look she's got a book out! Just in time for the holidays! Pah. Michaelle Jean could TOTALLY kick her ass. Hell, so could Jeanne Sauve, really if you think about it. Now that I would pay money to see, current GG bitchslapping former GG. Anyway, I just needed to get that off my chest. As most of you know, I'm not a fan of the whole GG institution anyway, so to have one that is a menace, well that just pisses me off to no end. Queen's representative in Canada? Uh, why?? The whole thing so needs to be done away with. So....much....hatred....for...Canadian...institutions.... Deal.

Now as a happy aside, I did notice on George's MySpace that he has listed under people he'd like to meet... "You." As in me. I also read in TV Guide (don't judge me) that his ideal woman would be humble, compassionate and have tattoos. Score! It's just a matter of time.... heh....

No comments:

Site Meter