Wednesday, September 20, 2006

blech

Have a cold so feel beyond blech, but am still heading out to rock the Casbah (I am SO not making that up) to see Controller.Controller my newest fave band (yeah, I know, I have so many) but these guys are totally amazing. Love them, can't wait to see them live and pick up their new CD. And y'all should too. I can't really even begin to describe their style (I'm not good at that at all) but you can check out their website and get some samples for your own self and see that I know of what I speak. The having a cold part sucks big time though, but thanks to smoke-free legislation at least I won't come home coughing up a lung and smelling awful - no worse than usual, that is.

I also had to come on here to share this with the blog world too:

pickle juice sport seems legit, but it's hard to imagine pickle juice actually HELPing you hydrate, no?? Bizarre. I do think it would make a nice change from stuff like Gatorade that is so freaking sweet, though. And I also got to thinking that it might actually make a nice martini, but these folks beat me to it. Damn.

4 comments:

Librarian Girl said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, girlie! And Paige Turner is SO moving into Our Town.

e-Lizabeth said...

Wooo total score!

Melinda said...

Ok, pickle juice? Not so much. But I could totally go for a case of Dunkaroos right now...

e-Lizabeth said...

"A case of Dunkaroos" should totally be mandatory eating for new moms

Site Meter