Courtesy of my friend Laura who is consistently rocking the joke emails. Of course, I do not recognise me or anyone else I know in any of these....no, of course I don't...
THINGS THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK:
THINGS THAT ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK:
2. British Constitution
3. Passive-aggressive disorder
4. Loquacious transubstantiate
THINGS THAT ARE DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK:
1. Thanks, but I don't want to have sex.
2. Nope, no more booze for me.
3. Sorry, but you're not really my type.
4. Good evening, Officer, isn't it lovely out tonight?
5. Oh no, I just couldn't. No one wants to hear me sing.