Monday, July 31, 2006

i miss it already...

It's gone. The Who subsite of pt.com is gone. And I already miss it. Okay yeah, recently it didn't have all that much info on it, but still...it was the first place I went all those years ago before the 2002 tour, and the first message board I ever read and on which I ever commented; and the place where I "met" some cool Who people; and of course it had all the diary entries and photos from that tour. And although the message forum has been gone for quite awhile, it was always nice to go back there and check things out. So now, there's still stuff on pt.com and all but....well it's just not the same, is it? So maybe this is me not getting with the program, moving with the times, etc....but I'm bummed. Still, I'm excited to be on the road to London (yeah ok it's the Ontario one) with my fab friends in two months time to see the band ROCK the John Labatt Centre (here's a tip - don't order Molson Canadian at the bar - d'oh) But I'm gonna miss that site...

61 sleeps! (I need a "sleep counter" on this site)

No comments:

Site Meter