Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Forza Italia!


We just watched Italy beat Germany in the World Cup semi-final and although it's all quiet in this neighbourhood, I'm sure the one where I grew up is beyond crazy right now. In spite of my surname, and while I always like to see the host country do well, I'm SO excited for Italy! So...will they face Portugal? Or France? Hmmm....we'll find out tomorrow! I have to admit, I'll be sad when the final game is played, when it's all over for another 4 years. But for now Va L'Italia!

In other exciting news, it's a fantastic time to be a Who fan. Not that it isn't *always* a fantastic time to be a Who fan, but during their current tour, the band is broadcasting live via the web at www.thewholive.tv!! I got to see their entire performance from Hyde Park Calling which was beyond incredible - $.99 for a whole Who show - unreal - and yes, I'd call that a bargain...

And yes....I'm speechless....

No comments:

Site Meter