Tuesday, June 27, 2006

my name is elizabeth...

...and I'm a Crystal Light addict.

That's right people, I said Crystal Light. Although I SWEAR it might as well be crystal meth. Now, I'm a good water drinker - always have been since I jumped into weight watchers about 12 years ago. I drink a lot of water, and I've never complained. I like water. Like the taste, like the coldness (although I can even drink it room temperature if needed), like the way it makes me feel as in I'm doing something good for myself. So one day while grocery shopping I came across this big ol' CL display (CL is code, like the street name for the stuff - uh huh, yo I've got street cred, know what I'm sayin'?) so I think "hmmm...cool...singles, you just add a pack to a 500ml bottle of water...nice...a nice change from regular water..." Yeah, and that's just how it started. Hooked from the first sip of Raspberry Ice. So now, I open the fridge and grab a bottle and I think "yeah, I'm just going to have this WATER" and then I'm in the cupboard digging around for a pack of Tangerine Grapefruit - which is ok and will do in a pinch when the raspberry is gone and WHO DRANK MY RASPBERRY and oh yeah it was me, but I've forgotten because it's all such a blur and now I'm adding 2 packs at a time to my big 1 litre Nalgene bottle and shaking it like a fiend and I just don't know where it will end. "Bring out your beauty"? Pah. Bring out your inner addict - and pass the vodka cos I'm pretty sure that raspberry CL & Absolut will be my summer drink - like I have a choice

2 comments:

Ann said...

Can somebody say.....INTERVENTION? ;-) LOL.

Joy Rodriguez said...

Can somebody say.....INTERVENTION? ;-) LOL.

Site Meter