Sunday, May 21, 2006

michigan seems like a dream to me now...

...even though it didn't take us 4 days to hitchhike from Saginaw...

But seriously folks, we had such a good time. So thanks to Carly and family for making us feel so very welcome once again and including us in yet another wonderful family wedding. Once I get the pics uploaded y'all can see how nice we tarted up for the occasion too. Because we did.

So yeah I'm tired and sore from 4 hours in the car trying to keep it on the 402/401 in a farging windstorm, but I did want to share this LOL video that has got to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen, and come ON where WAS it when I was lamenting the whole lack of religious movies around Eastertime?? Anyway, enjoy and rejoice particularly in Samuel L. Jackson because yeah, he is THE man.

No comments:

Site Meter