Friday, December 02, 2005

ack!

It's December! I'm a little freaked out - my time management skills are just NOT up to par it seems. It's the working fulltime thing, I know it. The weeks just fly, and then it's the weekend and we inch ever closer to the BIG DAY. Ah but it's fun, and the holiday season is great. Parties, visiting, festivity...never easy without Herb though, I have to admit. You do what you have to, life goes on - cliche - but true enough. Christmas will never be the same, but we still get the boxing nun out for old time's sake, but I'm a little bummed that dad's not around to see this offering from the world of religious toys!

And speaking of religious paraphenalia (is that what you call it, or is there a more reverent word for that stuff? hmmmm...) I recently found this site via Armchair News (one of the only personal blogs I read because it's really, really good...no one else quotes McSweeney's, and I could go on about that site again, but I won't...for now) But anyway...goingjesus has about the most hilarious collection of stuff on the net - seriously - and just in time for the holidays, you must check out "Angels We Have Heard Are High" and "Cavalcade of Bad Nativities". Fa la la la la! Oh! And I nearly forgot the best part of the site (ok well the marshmallow holy family is *almost* the best part) but it's the t-shirts that REALLY are cool! WTFWJD? Oh it's too perfect!!!

No comments:

Site Meter