Wednesday, November 02, 2005

movies movies movies!

I had a completely different topic to post about tonight, but two new films caught my eye, and I'm excited! I honestly can't remember the last time I saw a film in the theatre that wasn't aimed at 7-year olds, but I'm going to definitely try to get out to these...if they come to Hamilton...cause sometimes they don't. :( The first - Walk the Line - looks VERY cool indeed! Saw a couple of clips on TV and I'm very impressed, and reviews seem positive too.

Okay, and the second one that caught my eye is Wal-Mart: The High Cost of Low Price and WOOHOO!! Wal-Mart exposed and I couldn't be happier!! And I like that they're sweating....even just a little bit.... ;)

So there you go - Johnny Cash and loadsa cash (weak, I know but I'm tired...) ;)

No comments:

Site Meter