Thursday, November 17, 2005

I get it...

I finally get it. It, is yoga. I've practised yoga for nearly 5 years now, with Maureen, on and off. And although I probably technically 'got it' years ago, tonight seemed particularly perfect. I'm constantly amazed not only at what my body can do, but also of what my mind is capable of doing - or not doing - as is warranted during the 90 minute session.

Some other things to make me smile this week:

The Who get inducted into the UK Music Hall of Fame (ok the story sucks because it barely mentions them, but it's all I can find at the mo)

Dennis Quaid gets a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.....mmmmm....Dennis Quaid...

And last but not least, Leonard Cohen gets inducted into the Canadian Songwriters Hall of Fame - wha'?? you didn't know we had one?? lol To celebrate, I offer this from McSweeney's - still the funniest place on the web!
Leonard Cohen's Seven Immutable Laws of Business

Can I be involved with #3? Please?

No comments:

Site Meter