Thursday, November 24, 2005

holiday envy

How can you not love a holiday that happens on a Thursday, that gives you two full days off work leading up to the weekend??? I don't know why we can adopt pretty much every other thing America decides to direct at us, but for some stupid reason, we have to have our own Thanksgiving in October - on a Monday. *sigh* Of course, I can't complain too loudly, as I've been off the past two days anyway. Oh yes, I was so smug and proud of myself that I didn't get that nasty bug that attacked my three boys. Oh yes. And then Tuesday night, didn't I spend it wrapped around the toilet. Ah yes. That'll learn me. Still not feeling so hot, but INDY! [confused, well read on...]

A shout out to all you IMers/Monty Python fans out there (and I know you're out there) ricklibrarian offers the help you've been wanting!! OMG I just love this. I like Rick's blog too, as he offers up some interesting stuff. Will definitely be adding him to my ever-growing list of daily must-reads.

ANFSCD..... [haha couldn't resist...]

Things are looking up at the ol' plant for all concerned as Stelco reaches a restructuring agreement Let's have a collective *whew* shall we? And I'd like to say that the picture that accompanies that story was taken last January. I'd like to...but I'm sure it was a shot from today because there is a lot more snow than is REALLY necessary at the end of November - brrrr!!!

No comments:

Site Meter