Wednesday, October 19, 2005

they're baaaaaaack!!

Well yes, ok I'm a little late on this I realise...but the CBC is back!! Hallelujah!! Gosh I missed that bunch, and don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you got 'til it's gone? [not feeling very original tonight lol] But it's just sooooo nice to drive to and from work with the CBC...I feel the smarts all coming back to me lol.

I am starting to feel the effects of working fulltime. Wow I'm tired, and I know that millions of women work fulltime and raise children but I think that at least I can be allowed one post to vent about it lol. I love my job, it's just fantastic, if a bit crazy at times like it was today. And I love and adore my children and am (of course) committed to them (and hopefully not soon committed by them but you never know lol) but the two are colliding a bit. So I won't complain again, because all parts of my life are good. But I did need to admit that. :)

And speaking of admitting things, John has decided that he's considering a tattoo. I have to say - wow - I was shocked. My conservative husband. But it's cool, and I'm thinking a Cottage 13 gift certificate for Christmas is in order. Woo!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Hey you,

It's been sooooooo long since I've listened to Metro Morning. Ever since the wee Mod came along. I do like the show although that Andy Barrie can get on my nerves most times. Somebody give that man an inhaler please! LOL.

Woohoo to John and him wanting a tattoo! *insert wide eyed guy*

Ann

Site Meter