Sunday, October 23, 2005

such a bummer....

Okay, so I'm all bummed because the pictures I took at the Rock Hall of Fame didn't turn out. Well, the ones I took inside, anyway. And yes, I know that cameras and recording devices aren't permitted, but the security dude didn't check my bag, (we found it helpful to get all excited and go all fangirly on the guy, so he just didn't ask to see our purses....excellent...)and so I thought well hey, let's give it a try. So I took a couple up in the Tommy exhibit, but alas, no pics were developed. I even looked at the negatives and just blank space where those glorious pictures should have been. No flash = no photos. And I'm sad, because I'm normally not a rebellious museum visitor, but this was IMPORTANT. And had there been a sort of souvenir album of the Tommy stuff, I probably wouldn't have bothered trying to get illicit photos...okay, so no, yeah I would have definitely tried to AT LEAST get a picture of that fringed suit...but nothing. And I suppose it serves me right. lol. But I got two outside, showing the incredible architecture of the place, and then I got a few of the Who stuff at the Cleveland Hard Rock Cafe (Charles wanted a photo of John's bass that is on display there, and have I mentioned how freaking cool my son is?!?) and then there are the requisite shots of me and Carly in the hotel room - at various points in the weekend, with various amounts of rum in us...and DAMN we still look hot!!! ;)

So now of course I'm thinking that the exhibition is on until March...maybe I can get back there...and maybe bring another camera...and use the flash...heh...

6 comments:

Ann said...

Hey you,

Yes please go back to the RRHFM because Emmett found the f**king coupon last night!!! *rolls eyes* at self. It was tucked away in a place I would never have thought about looking. Obviously. LOL. Hey maybe we could do a road trip! Anyway, whether it be me or Carly the coupon is yours and please remind me to hand it over to you when I see you next.

Ann
brain dead mother of a 1 1/2 yr old

Michelle Jones said...

Hey you, Yes please go back to the RRHFM because Emmett found the f**king coupon last night!!! *rolls eyes* at self. It was tucked away in a place I would never have thought about looking. Obviously. LOL. Hey maybe we could do a road trip! Anyway, whether it be me or Carly the coupon is yours and please remind me to hand it over to you when I see you next. Ann brain dead mother of a 1 1/2 yr old

Hendersoncwmm said...

Hey you, Yes please go back to the RRHFM because Emmett found the f**king coupon last night!!! *rolls eyes* at self. It was tucked away in a place I would never have thought about looking. Obviously. LOL. Hey maybe we could do a road trip! Anyway, whether it be me or Carly the coupon is yours and please remind me to hand it over to you when I see you next. Ann brain dead mother of a 1 1/2 yr old

Anonymous said...

seo google bomb ar condicionado automotivo, de, ar condicionado automotivo ar,ar condicionado automotivo, ar condicionado automotivo, -,ar condicionado automotivo,- ar condicionado automotivo, carro ar ar de carro, de ar bomb ar condicionado automotivo
seo google bomb ar condicionado automotivo, de, ar condicionado automotivo ar,ar condicionado automotivo, ar condicionado automotivo, -,ar condicionado automotivo,- ar condicionado automotivo, carro ar ar de carro, de ar bomb ar condicionado automotivo
seo google bomb ar condicionado automotivo, de, ar condicionado automotivo ar,ar condicionado automotivo, ar condicionado automotivo, -,ar condicionado automotivo,- ar condicionado automotivo, carro ar ar de carro, de ar bomb ar condicionado automotivo

Anonymous said...

seo google bomb ar condicionado automotivo, de, ar condicionado automotivo ar,ar condicionado automotivo, ar condicionado automotivo, -,ar condicionado automotivo,- ar condicionado automotivo, carro ar ar de carro, de ar bomb ar condicionado automotivo
seo google bomb ar condicionado automotivo, de, ar condicionado automotivo ar,ar condicionado automotivo, ar condicionado automotivo, -,ar condicionado automotivo,- ar condicionado automotivo, carro ar ar de carro, de ar bomb ar condicionado automotivo
seo google bomb ar condicionado automotivo, de, ar condicionado automotivo ar,ar condicionado automotivo, ar condicionado automotivo, -,ar condicionado automotivo,- ar condicionado automotivo, carro ar ar de carro, de ar bomb ar condicionado automotivo

Anonymous said...

seo google bomb ar condicionado automotivo, de, ar condicionado automotivo ar,ar condicionado automotivo, ar condicionado automotivo, -,ar condicionado automotivo,- ar condicionado automotivo, carro ar ar de carro, de ar bomb ar condicionado automotivo
seo google bomb ar condicionado automotivo, de, ar condicionado automotivo ar,ar condicionado automotivo, ar condicionado automotivo, -,ar condicionado automotivo,- ar condicionado automotivo, carro ar ar de carro, de ar bomb ar condicionado automotivo
seo google bomb ar condicionado automotivo, de, ar condicionado automotivo ar,ar condicionado automotivo, ar condicionado automotivo, -,ar condicionado automotivo,- ar condicionado automotivo, carro ar ar de carro, de ar bomb ar condicionado automotivo

Site Meter