Friday, October 28, 2005

strange days...

I'm not sure what's up with me today, but I'm having words trouble. I'm normally pretty perceptive when it comes to what people mean when they talk, but on several occasions today I've found myself at a complete loss. It's weird. It's like my brain isn't computing...or some such analogy. Anyway, whatever people seem to say, I seem to not know what they're talking about...or something...I'm actually not sure but let's just say I am SO not wavelengthing with people today. Any people. Friends, family, my boss...NOT good to not be wavelengthing with one's boss I'd say lol. Well, at least I'm home - John is out (we're not wavelengthing either) and the boys don't really count - I mean half the time I don't know what they're talking about anyway lol, so it's all good. ;) I'm sure tomorrow will be better...I hope, anyway. And um...is wavelengthing a word?? lol

No comments:

Site Meter