Tuesday, October 04, 2005

run, run, run....

I'm back running! :) And yes, I guess I was before now, but this time was fantastic - still my little run 5min walk 1min series, but I felt the best I'd felt in a very long time so it was really great! Now that I'm no longer doing the stair climb to work, I need to get back in the habit of running in the evenings. It's dark though - and yes fellow bloggers, I know it's not a good idea for women to run at night - but how about I keep to the main streets where it's well-populated and very well-lit? I'm never nervous running in the evenings actually - maybe it's cos I can run SO fast no one could catch me hahaha! Okay, yeah, that's got to be it...heh...

In other blogging news, this article caught my eye at work today. A sort of primer on blogging, which is timely I think, as all sorts of famous people like this guy are jumping into the blogosphere! It's cool to see Pete giving blogging a go - he's just a cutting edge kind of guy - although I would argue that the blog isn't *quite* the edge it was last year BUT it's still neat to see him connect with others in this type of forum. Blog on, Pete!

No comments:

Site Meter