Sunday, October 16, 2005

From you, I get the story....

I'm just back from Cleveland and the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame & Museum. I thought I would come home to make a fabulously witty and insightful post about how great it was, what fun I had and on and on....and it was...and I did...but I can't yet begin to go into the detail of the effect some of the exhibits had on me...how intense some of the emotions were and how incredible some of the feelings felt. It really was one of the most amazing places I have ever been. Carly and I had SUCH a good time, and defied almost all the rules, like good Who Grrls LOL But I will make a more coherent and insightful entry at a later date...I just need some time to figure it all out and process it into something that I can write about... Soon... I certainly can't leave it too long, it's too current and too close to the surface...it needs to come out but I think it needs a day or so yet...

I will say now though, that our hotel was great, the portable DVD player was beyond fun (so much Roger so little time LOL); that my wonderful friend Carly is one of the most amazing women I have ever had the privilege to know, and one of the greatest friends I could ever hope to have. Just absolutely an incredibly fun time...yet the stuff from the Hall of Fame will have to wait until I'm 1) less tired and 2) less emotional. I just was not prepared for the range of emotions, so I will approach it in another post...

No comments:

Site Meter