Tuesday, October 18, 2005

about me indeed...

I'm always so impressed to see what people have on the "about me" sections of their blogs. I am at a loss, I've never been good at describing myself - always hated the "tell me a little bit about yourself" question at job interviews - ugh. My current job didn't have that question - perhaps that's why they hired me lol. So maybe I need to think long and hard about it, and then I can put up a little bit about me. Maybe once I figure out who I am? Hmmm...

So when I logged on tonight (for the second time - I am a busy little blogging beaver today!) there, under "Blogs of Note" was the Boy Who Heard Music I've not yet spent much time reading Pete's blog/novella, and I should and I will. I've read some of the comments, and I find it fascinating how blogging begets blogging, and as you go through the comments and the profiles, before you know it you're deep into someone else's blog, finding their thoughts and daily musings interesting, and learning from them. Which makes me think that perhaps someone *might* find my blog interesting. Who knows. As of now, there are only two people with the url, so we shall see. It took me awhile to hand out the information, didn't it?? ;) And it's only to people I trust (which is why I don't often comment on blogs, because then your profile and blog are there for everyone to see, and I'm not ready for that quite yet)

So there's something for the "about me" bit - not ready to share my thoughts with the world... hee...

3 comments:

Ann said...

Elizabeth,

It's a tough thing going public with your blog. Now that you have tonight. I think I described it best to Danielle. Ever since people have found my blog (not including you) I feel as though I'm emotionally and creatively stifled, although it doesn't seem that way. There's a heck of a lot more I could go into on my blog but I refuse to.

Ann

e-Lizabeth said...

Hey Ann, yeah, as much as I'm outgoing and social and all, it's still been a struggle to decide whether to get it out there. So we'll see how it goes. :) So far it's just you and me in here.... ;)

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Site Meter